- Passionate and energetic. INFPs tend to be very energetic when it comes to causes they believe in and are willing to fight for. They may be quiet and even shy in public, but their passion should not be underestimated.
- Very creative. INFP personalities find it easy to interpret signs and hidden meanings; furthermore, their well-developed intuition has no difficulties connecting the dots and coming up with interesting, unusual ideas.
- Open-minded and flexible. INFPs dislike being constrained by rules and do not seek to impose them on others. They tend to be fairly liberal, open-minded individuals, as long as their principles and ideas are not being challenged.
- Idealistic. INFPs are perhaps the most idealistic of all personality types, believing that people are inherently good and everyone should do their best to fight evil and injustice in the world.
- Seek and value harmony. INFPs do not want to dominate and work hard to ensure that everyone’s opinion is valued and heard.
- Can be very dedicated and hard-working. As mentioned above, INFP personalities are both very passionate and idealistic. Not surprisingly, they can also be unbelievably dedicated to their chosen cause or an organization. It is unlikely that an INFP will give up simply because everyone else has abandoned the cause or it is getting difficult to keep going.
i exist i exist i exist - flatsound
"if you’re not a boy or a girl what are you"
Yeah. I think maybe you’ve had it coming. [x]
Strawberries and an enchanted pond.. Ohh la la 🔮